▲▲ 90's Grunge Inspired Makeup Tutorial ▲▲

7:42 AM


Hello what's up Guys!! :) 
Welcome to my blog..
It's me tip, I know you guys are new on my blog.
I'd love to say thank you for visiting here.

So today i'm gonna show you how to create this make up look

It's 90's Grange Makeup inspired look
so yeah if you guys what to see how i got this look
Then please keep watching on my video:)

LET'S GET STARTED !!




So guy i'll started with my favourite foundation it is Nars sheer glow 
and then i'm going with the brush to blend it out!


Next i’m going to use NYX concealer to coverage my dark circle 
you can also add  a little bit areas you want to highlight and i’m using sponge to blend everything out

And anyway i’m going to set everything with the power 
it will help to keep your makeup longer lasting


So moving to the brows
 I’m using anastasia dipbrow pomade 
this is my favourite ever and ever!! I LOVE IT <3


For my eyes i'll using this one from wet n wild
and it is call petal pusher so i only used three color
It's very perfect for smokey eyes

CHEEKS - CONTOUR - HIGHLIGHT


FINISHED LOOK



You Might Also Like

0 c o m m e n t